This website is provided by Budworth Hardcastle Limited (Co. Reg. No. 03487891 / Registered Office: 6 Riley Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8NN). By accessing this website you must accept these terms and conditions.
Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time without notice. You must check these terms and conditions for changes each time you intend to use this website.
Budworth Hardcastle Limited provides this website on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it (including any text, graphics, advertisements, measurements, links or other item) and disclaims all such representations and warranties. Opinions expressed on this website are not statements of fact. In addition, neither we nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or give any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either express or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free.
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the website, marketing particulars downloaded from the website, or marketing information issued via email, post or other means:
- Particulars: Any property marketing particulars or “Heads of Terms” are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Budworth Hardcastle Limited in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Budworth Hardcastle Limited nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
- Photos: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Measurements, including areas and distances, are approximate only. Any computer generated images provide only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
- Regulations: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A purchaser or lessee must independently verify that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Business Rates & Other Information: References to Business Rates and other charges (such as Rent, Service Charges, Estate Charges, Management Charges etc), the extent of leasehold demise, obligations or freehold title, Planning Use Class, permitted hours of operation etc may not be accurate. A purchaser or lessee must independently satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any information provided. Information on the website about a property is also liable to be changed at any time.
- Address & Map Disclaimer: An indication on a map or address is given to help show the general vicinity of a property, but may not always be the precise Royal Mail Address.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put this website and all the results and information you obtain from it and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We and all contributors to this website hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use this website.
Budworth Hardcastle Limited will not be responsible and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of applications (including .exe applications) from this website
If any part of our terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
3. Intellectual Property
The copyright in this website and its content belong to Budworth Hardcastle Limited. You may not make a permanent copy of or reproduce this website or any of its contents in any form. You may not reproduce or incorporate this website or any of its contents into any other website. You may only print or cache temporary copies of the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
Budworth Hardcastle Limited welcomes links to this site from relevant third party websites. However, if requested by Budworth Hardcastle Limited, links must be removed within 24 hours.
This website contains links to third party websites over which Budworth Hardcastle Limited has no control. We assume no responsibility for the content of third party websites or for any losses which may arise out of use of a third party website. The presence of a link to a third party does not necessarily mean that Budworth Hardcastle Limited endorses that site or has or has not any association with the proprietor of that website.
5. Governing Law
These terms and conditions and any use of this website are governed exclusively by English Law and any disputes arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions and your use of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
6. Professional Regulation
Budworth Hardcastle Limited is Regulated by the RICS.
Our website may use “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are used widely to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the proprietors of the website. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org .
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Sites, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyse how visitors use our wesbite. The information obtained (including IP addresses and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Budworth Hardcastle may include links to third-party websites and applications, such as social media sites. We do not control these third-party sites, and we encourage you to read the Privacy Statement of every site you visit. Our websites may include plugins from social networks or other third parties. An example of a plugin is the Facebook “Like” button. Where legally permitted, these plugins may communicate with and send information to the party that provided the plugin, even if you do not click on the plugin. This information may include your IP address, information about your browser and device, and the address of the web page you are visiting on our site. Loading, using or clicking the plugins may also place, read and transmit cookies. These cookies may contain a unique identifier the social network or third-party assigns to you. The loading, functionality and your use of the plugins are governed by the Privacy Statement and terms of the party that provided the plugin.
We use information we collect to provide our professional services and marketing tailored to your interests, for example to:
- Send you email and/or postal messages or otherwise contact you with information regarding our services, including property marketing
- Answer your queries or questions
- Create and manage your account
- Process payments
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions
If you consider that we have processed personal data in violation of applicable law, please contact us by telephone on 01536 483400. If you consider that we have processed personal data in violation of applicable law and failed to remedy such violation to your reasonable satisfaction, you may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Information Commissioner in the UK).
8. Email Disclaimer
Emails and their attachments issued or forwarded by Budworth Hardcastle Limited are to be treated by the recipients(s) as confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom they are addressed. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of an email message or its attachment with any third party, without the specific written consent of the sender at Budworth Hardcastle Limited. If you are not the intended recipient of an email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy, save, forward, or show it to anyone. In such instances please reply to the message to advise of the error and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. You may also contact us by telephone on 01536 483400 to advise that you have received an email in error.